How to install Windows 8 in your PC – easy guide
Installing Windows 8 in just easy steps:
Windows 8 can be referred to as the most recent operating system. It ensures speed and optimized quality as well. With the trend of transferring from windows 7 to windows 8, the needs to know the right installation process have been justified. ‘Install Windows 8’ process is relatively simple and can be done with the help of a simple internet connection to ensure that the operating system provided is legit and working:
The steps included in the procedure are as follows:
- Turn on the PC and insert the DVD of windows 8. Go to the start up panel and restart your PC.
- After restarting your PC you need to tap any key to boot from the DVD or the USB drive.
- If the boot screen does not appear and Windows starts normally then you will probably have to manually start the booting process. For this you need to tap in the key that starts the boot menu manually. Generally it is F8 for most of the motherboards. This manually starts the boot menu from where you can install windows 8.
- The install windows page should appear. Here you will have to make your language choices and fill in all of the other preferences and details that are required and once it is done, tap on
- Following that on the next installation screen you need to tap on Install Windows. This will start the installation process.
- On the next page you need to enter the product key. It is provided along with the Windows 8 DVD. You need to enter the product key in the requisite field on the Enter the product key to activate Windows Even if the product key is lost there is no need to worry as it is also available on your registered e-mail which was provided during purchase.
- In the next page you get to make the selection as to whether you want a custom or an auto installation. Click on
- Following that click the partition (Drive options advanced) that you want and click the formatting option if it is needed. Then simply follow the step by step instructions.
- Once the entire formatting procedure has been completed (generally takes about a few minutes) click on
- Your installation is done and all that you need to do now is follow the instructions to complete the installation procedure.
It is always a good option to stay upgraded and up to date with the latest technologies. Once you have successfully installed this operating system, do remember to keep it updated so that the operating system can function and work in a proper manner. Every single version of Windows operating systems have been of the premium quality and over the period of time has been the best service providers. Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 are its latest assets and additions to the group of elites. Make a smart choice by upgrading the Windows operating system for the benefit of your PC. Install Windows 8 today and enjoys its new functions.
- Improve your remembering power Simple Tips
- How to get high DA domain with PR3, 4, 5
- Why & How to write Robots.txt file for website, blog