Improve your remembering power Simple Tips
Most of us are blessed with amazing set of intelligence and memory power to recollect every incident in very minute details. People often get amazed by seeing people’s memory power and often claim them to be the blessed ones. But recent set of studies related to Neuro Plasticity revealed that anyone can work on his memory power and increase the same significantly with his consistent efforts. It’s set of discipline that one puts himself in to manure his remembrance power.
Tips to Improve your remembering power
All we need to do is to follow some simple tips wholeheartedly and religiously. Those simple tips are as follows:
- Bring Mindfulness In Life: Person don’t remember any detail of things and keeps forgetting to do list mainly because he is not mindful of his acts. Distraction is what this technology driven world brings in which makes it very difficult for a person to stay aware of this present moment. He keeps living in past, regretting what have happened and keep building plans for the future. In doing so he loses the sense of focus from this present moment and because of this his mind doesn’t capture what is happening now and makes a person forget things often. People can practise mindfulness meditation at least 20 minutes a day to strengthen their awareness in the present moment. In doing they will gain good focus of task in hand and will function efficiently.
- Take Enough of Sleep: Our brain and its circuitry properly stores information when we are at sleep. In sleep our brain rejuvenates itself and nourishes every neural pathway to function well. It is found in research that person with good memory have tendency to get good deep sleep. So do take ample of deep sleep to make your mind sharper.
- Eat Right Memory Diet: There are foods which enhance functioning of the brain and makes brain work in more efficient manner. Foods like Almonds, Nuts, Vitamin-C enriched food etc. makes brain more alert and sharp. So people should make that food part of their diet and also they should stay away from junk and frozen foods which makes brain dizzy and dull.
- Take Notes: Proper notes taking habit helps brain to recollect the sequence of events more easily. So person who aspires to improve their memory should make a habit of writing things down often to have brain hardcode everything.
- Avoid Multitasking: Brain loses its ability to work or function when it has been put in the circumstance where he is propelled to do more than one task at any point of time. Involving brain in parallel tasks loses its capability to record each set of event independently and makes brain freak out and register events randomly. As it is innate capability of the human brain to do one task at any point of time so if person is involves him in multi-tasking, than he himself is challenging brain to function smoothly. So habits like watching T.V while eating food, listening to music while working, talking to someone while driving is all the examples of the activity which distracts the brain and makes its memory power weak.